BBVA Due Diligence : Know Your Customer
- BBVA's Profile
BBVA has designed a portal where you can find:
- Basic data: number of clients, employees, geographical presence, branches & subsidiaries
- Organizational model
- Banking model in BBVA
- Geographical presence
- History of BBVA
- Annual Report
Here you will find our annual report about activities, relevant facts, governance model and financial state of BBVA group during 2017.
Specifically, this report contains:
- Main highlights in 2017
- Financial information
- Business areas
- BBVA Strategy
- Primary stakeholders
- Financial Information
Financial reports from 2009 until now:
- Consolidated financial statements, management report and audit report
- Pilar III Report
- Quartely reports and Results presentations
- Regulatory Filings
All financial reports from 2009 until now:
- BBVA Share INFORMATION ABOUT BBVA SHARE
QUOTATION ON STOCK MARKETS
- Share key figures: number of shares issued, share capital, maximum and minimum price...
- Historical lookup
- Investment calculator
- Shareholders remuneration
- Equity analysts
- Significant events
Follow the evolution of the BBVA share throughout the day in the various exchanges where trading. Here you will find key information about our presence in secondary markets: Madrid, Mexico and New York Stock Exchange.
- Shareholders REPORTS AND BENEFITS FOR BBVA SHAREHOLDERS
As an excercise of transparency, we have designed an special portal to keep our shareholders up to date on all important information regardin gthe share and the group as well as offering special products and the opportunity to make suggestions:
BBVA MAJOR SHAREHOLDERS
- Shareholders report
- Results presentation
- Contacts for shareholders
- Financial benefits
- As of December 31st, 2015, no person, corporation or government beneficially owned, directly or indirectly, five percent or more of BBVA's shares.
- BBVA's major shareholders do not have voting rights which are different from those held by the rest of its shareholders. All of them are fully subscribed and paid-up registered shares and all of them are the same class and series, represented through book-entry accounts.
- As of December 31st, 2015, there were 934.244 registered holders of BBVA's shares, with an aggregate of 6.366.680.118 shares (6.366.680.118 voting rights).
- Since certain of such shares and ADRs are held by nominees, the foregoing figures are not representative of the number of beneficial holders.
- Debt Investors and BBVA Ratings BBVA ISSUANCES AND MATURITY PROFILE
Here you will find information about current BBVA outstanding programs and maturities of wholesale issues by its nature.BBVA RATINGS
Access to the BBVA's qualifications (from Long term to Financial strenght) by some of the main rating agencies: Ficth, Moody's, S&P and DBRS.
- Corporate Governance
To help shareholders and investors understand how the BBVA's system of Corporate Governance works, this website contains documents pertinent to it.
In this section you will find:
- General Meeting regulation and board of directors
- Board committees
BBVA Group Policies
- Summary of Prevention and Management of Conflict of Interest PDF (26 Kb)
- Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Policy PDF (1651 Kb)
- BBVA Group Code Of Conduct
- Internal Standards of Conduct on the Securities Markets
- Policy on Conduct in the Securities Markets
Documents issued by BBVA Group
- BBVA (Spain) Wolfsberg questionnaire PDF (3991 Kb)
- BBVA (Spain) Wolfsberg questionnaire including all branches PDF (5975 Kb)
- USA Patriot Act Certification (February 2019) PDF (2744 Kb)
If you request additional information not included in our web, please contact with your manager or with our costumer service unit (email@example.com).