Similar to other commercial websites, our Website uses a technology called “cookies” to collect information about how our Website is used.
What are cookies?
Any type of data storage and retrieval device that is used on a user’sterminal equipment (for example, a computer, mobile phone or tablet) for the purpose of storing information and retrieving already stored information.
The term referred to here as cookies should be understood in the broad sense, including othersimilar technologies such as local shared objects or flash cookies as well asthe web beacons or bugs, use of fingerprinting techniques, that is, techniquesfor taking the digital fingerprint of the device.
What are cookies used for?
We use first- party cookies and third-party cookies for very diverse purposes, such as, for example, recognizing you as a customer, obtaining information about your contracted products or interests, making measurements and usage statistics, personalizing the content to be shown to you or improving the offer of products orservicesthat we offer you.
You can see the specific purposes of each of the cookies in the list of cookies when accessing the Configuration Panel.
What is the type of cookies?
Depending on the entity that managesthem:
- First party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. In the event that the cookies are served from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as first party, if the third party usesthem for its own purposes. such as the improvement of the services it provides or for the provision ofservices, for example, of an advertising nature, in favor of other entities.
Depending on the purpose of the cookie:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, including those that the editor usesto allow the management and operation of the website. website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, manage payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make a request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of billing licenses for the software with which the service works(website, platform or application ), use security elements while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, text or image loading animation) or share content through social networks
- Preference or personalization cookies:These are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users,such as, for example, the language, the products that may be of interest to them. interest, the content of the service depending on the type of browser through which you accessthe service or the region from which you accessthe service, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Depending on their duration, cookies can be:
- Session: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear when the session ends.
- Persistent: These are a type of cookiesin which the data continuesto be stored in the terminal
and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the
cookie, which can range from a few minutesto several years.
How long are cookies kept?
Cookies will be used solely and exclusively for the time necessary to fulfill the purposesfor which each cookie has been indicated. In relation to third-party cookies, the retention periods can be consulted in the Privacy Policies ofsaid third parties, asstated in the configuration panel.
How to manage consent again?
The above, except in cases in which cookies are necessary for navigation on the terminal equipment and/or to provide the service requested by the user. Technical cookies are exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22 of the LSSI of the duty of information and obtaining consent.
The user may modify or revoke their consent at any time by configuring the options in the Setting Panel. The user has permanent access to the Configuration Panel through the link at the beginning of this Cookies Policy.
However, although we will retain the selection made by the user for a maximum of 24 months, periodically we will request that your consent be updated. Likewise, if after having obtained your
consent there is a change in the cookies, in the purposes of their use or in third parties, we will request your consent again.
For third-party cookies, please note that revocation procedures are managed and controlled exclusively by each provider. To eliminate them, you can do so from the browser options or from the system offered by the third party itself. Check the links we provide for thisin the Configuration Panel.
In any case, the user may, at any time, allow, block or delete cookies as well as delete their browsing data (including cookies) from the browser installed on their terminal. Check the options and
instructions offered by your browser for this:
Deactivating all cookies does not prevent navigation through the service.
Do you want additional information about the processing of your data?
Some cookies may involve the processing of personal data, that is, when the user is identified by a name or email address that identifies them (for example, because they are a registered user), through
the IP address or when they are used unique identifiers that allow users to be distinguished from others and to track them individually (for example, advertising ID).
To know the details about the processing of personal data, such as possible international transfers, consult our Personal Data Protection Policy here.
Changesto the Cookies Policy
This Cookies Policy may be modified when required by current legislation at any time or when there is any variation in the type of cookies used.