Solactive BBVA Health & Wellness Index
The Covid-19 pandemic has impacted people’s life in every way, but mainly, it has prompted a global awareness on the importance of health.
With a society long-time concerned with aging and healthcare affordability, a renewed interest for disease “prevention” over “treatment” is growing rapidly; thus, paving the way for innovative therapies and major advancements in biopharmaceuticals, medical technology and consumer care products and services.
Solactive BBVA Health & Wellness Index selects companies taking human health at its heart; leading the fight against infectious and chronic diseases, serving the needs of the elder, refining healthcare management and favouring a healthy lifestyle and well-being.
|Family||Theme||Asset Class||Region||Weighting||# Constituents|
|Thematic||Health||Equity||Global||Overweights Health Revenue exposure||50|
- Global Health & Wellness Exposure
- Comprehensive selection process considering 149 sub-industries
- Ranking based on x-trend and single trend value drivers
- Revenue data provided by Factset
- Market cap weighted tilted by Health & Wellness revenues