Solactive BBVA ixS Global Inclusive Growth Index
Solactive BBVA ixS Global Inclusive Growth Index offers investors the opportunity to invest in leading growth companies at a reasonable price, together with a social focus according to the UN Sustainable Development Goals with a global scope.
Value-adjusted growth metric.
The index seeks firms posed for sustained, above-average earnings growth, not yet fully reflected in the stock’s price, based on PEG and EV/EBITDA to EBITDA growth metrics. We emphasize companies that secure future growth through the investment cycle.
The Social tilt is both included in the exclusion process and weighting process. Social UN SDGs as per considered in the ICMA Social Bond Principles Mapping (1 – 11).
- Exclusion of companies not aligned with Social SDGs on average, not aligned with SDG 8 (Decent work and economic growth) and those companies that may harm any of the individual Social SDGs.
- Weighting: modified equally weighted based on the highest score on social SDGs.
|Family||Theme||Asset Class||Region||Weighting||# Constituents|
|Thematic||ESG||Equity||Global||Overweights social SDGs||150|
- Global ESG scope.
- Selection: Financial Model. Value-adjusted growth.
- Social United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. Based on the ICMA standards for Social Bonds.
- ISS ESG as the ESG data provider.
- Dynamic exclusions of controversial activities.
- Modified equally weighted based on the highest score on Social SDGs.