BBVA CIB provides debt-financing solutions to corporates and private-equity firms.
Non-Investment Grade corporates access a fully integrated platform to cover their diverse needs in imaginative ways, harnessing the full power of BBVA technology and expertise in originating, structuring, underwriting and executing deals. It is vital to understand which solution is most sustainable for each case: a leveraged buyout (LBO), corporate leveraged finance or perhaps access to high-yield capital markets.
BBVA can help leaders in a wide range of sectors (industry, infrastructure, manufacturing, commerce, leisure and retail services, etc.). Each sector requires a different approach. Some generate a stable cash flow but with a selective scope while others require high leverage to prime their business model.
Leveraged Finance is a solution well worth considering for profiles such as:
- A mid-market business with a proven track record and attractive fundamentals.
- Considering purchasing an external business or group of assets.
- Experiencing increased capital requirements for organic growth (for building or adding capacity, enhancing existing infrastructure or funding for new business opportunities).
- Considering raising financing for succession planning or to enable the existing management team or owners to monetize a portion of their holdings
- Owned by a private-equity firm